s3 vs m3 e46

millsyd

Reaction score
does a s3 have any chance, my mate has just bought a 02 plate m3 drop top (daddy's boy).

Is it a standard S3 ??

Rain would make some odds against a chipped S3 i reckon :eyebrows:
As a previous BMW driver i know how sketchy my 328 sport (with LSD) was in the wet - tail wagging etc. (good fun but not if you wanna go quick) Don't get me wrong i know how quick the M3 is in comparisson, but on the twisties i reckon the sure footedness of the S3 in the wet could keep it at bay (when chipped)?

I had a bit of fun with an M3 CSL the other night, he left me for dead off a roundabout on a dual carrige way but then he bottled it at just over a ton as the roads were a bit greasy, thats when the S3 came into its own!!!

probably realised he was in license losing territory...

yes my car is chipped i dont think he knows that up to 270+ and 400ft/lb that all ive done bar a dump valve and k&n pannle filter to the engine,
he is only 21 or 22 his last car was a grey yarris on the front of fast car i done they sterio in it for him and been at max and other shows, now he goes and gets that.

that's what i thought, im a few years older than him. its alot of power for a young lad.

Woah! I nearly showed my BM the wrong side of a hedge a few times and that was about 110hp down on his, he needs to be real careful in the wet stuff. And he'll need a nappy if it snows!!