1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Value?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by nicks3, Jun 28, 2005.

1. nicks3

nicks3 Member

[Jun 28, 2005]
    I will be selling my September 2003 (53 reg) S3 in September with 18,000 miles and freshly serviced. Silver paint, black leather, 18" wheels, front armrest, 6 disc Cd and Bose, remapped by amd to 270 bhp. The car is unmarked and i have owned it from new, supplied by Lister.

The car will go in September...what will it be worth on a private sale and is anyone interested?
  2. Online

[Jun 28, 2005]
    I am sure somebody here will be able to tell you what the book says, however the tuning items does limit your market, I dont imagine it enhances the value too much - unless of course you find the right buyer. I am sure I have seen plenty of 2 year old S3's going for around £16-£20k, yours is a low milage car so it should be around £18k the higher value S3's are all offered by Stealers hence the high price.
    Hope you get what you want for it, getting anything interesting?
  3. nicks3

nicks3 Member

[Jun 28, 2005]
    Fed up of waiting for the new S3...if/when!

Am ordering an A3 3.2 Sline DSG with loads of bits inc the new s line bodykit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif