S3 Turbo Problem Help - Can i Upgrade it & How

fletch

Reaction score
I think the turbo on my S3 is on its way out when i put my foot down you can feel the power come in the it drops off again for 2-3 seconds then the power comes back in again and keeps doing this but ive had it at audi and it shown no faults on the computer and the 2 lads didnt even look like they knew what day it was never mind what was wrong with my car. The idea of a direct replacment upgrade was mentioned to me and when i asked in to it at a superchip authorised dealer he said it wouldnt be worth it for the difference it would make and if i had it remapped it would have to be put back to 210bhp the have the turbo fitted and then have it remapped again which they would charge me for again... is this true or was he another lying tw-t.. Please help..

N75 valve/actuator maybe? Have you tried unplugging the maf to see if theres any change?

...if i had it remapped it would have to be put back to 210bhp the have the turbo fitted and then have it remapped again which they would charge me for again... is this true or was he another lying tw-t...

The latter.