S3: This front camber/caster kit any good?

you can adjust it with the 3 bolts to a certain extent (about -1.5' per side) but a kit would help get more - camber if thats what you desire

Have you tried moving the standard adjustment? i have got mine as far out as they go (equally) and it corners lovely but for straight line driving and on the motorway any uneven surface and I'm having to correct the steering more than id like. So I'm thinking of going back to factory setting on the camber or somewhere in between

Have you tried moving the standard adjustment? i have got mine as far out as they go (equally) and it corners lovely but for straight line driving and on the motorway any uneven surface and I'm having to correct the steering more than id like. So I'm thinking of going back to factory setting on the camber or somewhere in between

First thank you for replying! Secondly, no I haven't played around with the front camber at all. And I don't want that much negative camber either. Just a little more than OEM. Like you said driving isn't all about cornering but even so comfortable cruising...

How did you get them out? Loosen the three bolts and moving it a little. Did you do it yourself or when you had an alignment? Much of an effort for those who did it?

yeah just loosen, i got mine done at a local place with the correct alignment machine and they have a plate under the car wheel on the lift that moves around that makes it a bit easier to move

Oh ok...sounds easy enough then. What camber settings will you preferably have? Cheers mate.

i think the standard setting is -.5 degrees each side.