S3 Tax Disc holder?

s3mike

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had found a nice 'S3' branded tax disc holder?

There are some Audi ones on ebay with twist off back and the Audi logo etched on them which look quite nice but I cannot find any S3 ones.

Probably not enough demand for anyone to bother producing them.

Ok, I was waiting for a reply telling me I'm a chav..

Honestly that will be pretty much the only addition and I think a nice stainless steel holder looks much better than the usual plastic stick on thing.

Now I just need to find a suitable bodykit complete with 4 rubbish bin sized exhausts, wheel arches that stick out 6" past the wheels and a formula one style spoiler. I've also come up with a money saving idea I'll just leave the bodykit white and hanging off rather than getting it fitted and painted.

Sound good to you guys?

s3mike said:
Ok, I was waiting for a reply telling me I'm a chav..

Honestly that will be pretty much the only addition and I think a nice stainless steel holder looks much better than the usual plastic stick on thing.

Now I just need to find a suitable bodykit complete with 4 rubbish bin sized exhausts, wheel arches that stick out 6" past the wheels and a formula one style spoiler. I've also come up with a money saving idea I'll just leave the bodykit white and hanging off rather than getting it fitted and painted.

Sound good to you guys?

Sorry but most bodykits come in grey primer these days :p