1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 stage 2+ apr remap awsome gti

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by big harty, Oct 18, 2012.

1. big harty

big harty Member

[Oct 18, 2012]
    We what can I say I finally went from stage 1 to stage 2+ and now the s3 goes as it should do. The guys at awsome gti were fantastic and even found a few problems with my car that I didn't even know was there,and fixed them all to there usual high standards. I cannot recommend these guys enough. Very professional and friendly. Now woks next hmmmmm coilovers I think. So all I can say is if your thinking about going stage 2+. Don't. Just do it. You will not be disappointed
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Tay

Tay Active Member VCDS Map User

[Oct 18, 2012]
    Can't agree with you more! Mine went in for cambelt service this week and was so tempted by the APR remap.

What exactly do you have to be at stage 2+? And how much roughly did it all cost?

Can Awesome provide a trial software to compare different maps? (Like revo vs apr)
  4. big harty

big harty Member

[Oct 18, 2012]
    Hpfp full exhaust and large bore down pipe and forge twin intake. Cost around 2.3 k plus remap. Yes they do a 6 hour trial. But don't bother just get it. It transforms the car into a bit of an animal
  5. big harty

big harty Member

[Oct 19, 2012]
    Well she went on the rollers today. 367 hp. Well chuffed with that and a very good torque curve
  6. pinterovski

pinterovski Member

[Oct 19, 2012]
    Show us the dyno graph or it didnt happened:meeting: