S3 stage 2+ apr remap awsome gti

big harty

Reaction score
We what can I say I finally went from stage 1 to stage 2+ and now the s3 goes as it should do. The guys at awsome gti were fantastic and even found a few problems with my car that I didn't even know was there,and fixed them all to there usual high standards. I cannot recommend these guys enough. Very professional and friendly. Now woks next hmmmmm coilovers I think. So all I can say is if your thinking about going stage 2+. Don't. Just do it. You will not be disappointed

Can't agree with you more! Mine went in for cambelt service this week and was so tempted by the APR remap.

What exactly do you have to be at stage 2+? And how much roughly did it all cost?

Can Awesome provide a trial software to compare different maps? (Like revo vs apr)

Hpfp full exhaust and large bore down pipe and forge twin intake. Cost around 2.3 k plus remap. Yes they do a 6 hour trial. But don't bother just get it. It transforms the car into a bit of an animal

Well she went on the rollers today. 367 hp. Well chuffed with that and a very good torque curve