1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Sprint Blue Registered June 07

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Cars' started by copperband, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copperband

copperband Member

[Oct 18, 2011]
    I'm thinking my S3 as I need to get something with less miles as I have added quite a few in the 4 and a bit years since new.

Details are:

Sprint Blue
    Factory options: Sunroof, Auto lights & wipers and Rear parking sensors
    Registered 1st June 2007 (owned by me since new)
    Revo stage 1 since 1k miles (this could obviously be reverted to standard)
    Mileage 97k (95% motorway miles)
    Full service history by Audi dealers in Slough and Swindon

The first week I had the car I had the stock Audi sound system removed and replaced it with Pioneer AVIC- D3 Sat Nav, Multichanger in glove box, Bluetooth and iPod adapter. I also had the front speakers replaced with Focal and 2 amps to drive the speakers in the boot in the spare wheel area (never carried the spare,it's in the loft!)

The car has good tyres all round with 4 - 6mm and the condition of the car is good, I say good because there are a few stone chips on the bonnet and marks on the wheels as you'd expect from any car this age.

It's difficult to put a value on this car as it's done more miles vs most others I see to compare it to so I guess it's taking off an appropriate amount as per the usual guides.

I could sell with or without all the ICE kit depending on what someone's looking for? All the kit was about £3k fitted which at the time was considerably less than paying the Audi/Bose equivalent of which there is absolutely no comparison.

I'll take some pics tomorrow if the sun shines... in the meantime if anyone wants to either ask any questions or make me a sensible offer then please go ahead.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. copperband

copperband Member

[Oct 23, 2011]
    Apologies for no update with photo's, not had a chance to take any yet.

Have had a little more thought about the price and looking for £9,450 with the ICE back to standard or £10,500 as it currently is.

This is a great opportunity to own an S3 that has been well looked after and maintained its life of long motorway commutes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.