1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s3 spoiler

jonnysimm Aug 22, 2011

1. jonnysimm

jonnysimm jonnysimm

hi everyone i was just wondering if any one can help me ? ive just got a s3 spoiler for my audi a3 2004 and was wondering which is the best way to fix it to my car shall i just cut the bolts off that are on it and bond it to the car or try and put some holes in the boot of my car ? i feel it would be easier to bond it to the car but there could be a chance of it coming off ? or if any one has bonded it to the car only could any one recommend any good glues/bonds ?

many thanks to any one who can help.

2. RU55SSO

RU55SSO Member

I cut off the bolts on my old tdi and tiger sealed it to the roof I used quite a lot of bonding material and tacked it down with fastening tape It didn't budge

3. jonnysimm

jonnysimm jonnysimm

ok thanks for that i didnt fancy puting holes in my car. ill make sure i put plenty of tiger bond on it. would you say to try and make a seal with tiger bond to stop any water under it ?

4. RU55SSO

RU55SSO Member

Tbh mate it won't really matter if water gets under it although i would try make a long lined seal as close to the lip of the spoiler tbh. mine went on very well

5. JNP

JNP Member

Did you get yours off Ebay Jonny? I have been looking for a spoiler for ages....