S3 Skirts

canham

Reaction score
Are these like gold dust to get hold or something?!?! I've been watching ebay since December and only come across 1 set which are painted and up for £265 in 2 different colours...seeing as they are the only one's i've found and they are still not gone, this would suggest that these are way too over priced??? Have had a quick look through the classifieds on here aswell and no luck... Any good audi breakers around?

S3 skirts are very hard to come by, and expensive, A lot of members have gone for votex. The ones your looking at are not s3 ones.they are abt. No mention on the ad for 3 or 4 door? s3 are the best ones to go for tbh.

there not genuine s3 skirts on ebay for 265 .they have been for sale forever

TPS are resonable for genuine skirts

Thanks for that tip off !!! Called up Audi and they only quoted £133 per side including VAT.....and £106 for the rear bumper spoiler...I did ask and say i had found a diffuser but need the valance to go round it but he said that was £106 complete and couldnt find any other bit unless it's pre 2010 where it was made up of lots of sections?

Reactions: Lings
i rang tps today and got price for skirts ,caps and fittings,clips.
came to around 360 with vat,think im going to get some next pay day.

Reactions: Lings
Thanks for that tip off !!! Called up Audi and they only quoted £133 per side including VAT.....and £106 for the rear bumper spoiler...I did ask and say i had found a diffuser but need the valance to go round it but he said that was £106 complete and couldnt find any other bit unless it's pre 2010 where it was made up of lots of sections?

sounds cheap was that for 3 door s3 skirts?

Thats what i asked for and he got chatting to me about :/

and you can still get votex 3 door skirts, you've just got to keep checking ebay, i got a set for 129 quid posted a few days ago

i rang tps today and got price for skirts ,caps and fittings,clips.
came to around 360 with vat,think im going to get some next pay day.

I dont suppose that included new blades for the bottom of the doors or s3 sills did it?

I'm sure he must mean just the diffuser!! I did ask him to check and he said he could only find the 2010 onwards in multiple pieces....even when i said i'm sure it comes as 2..... How much should the valance be?? Even if its just the diffuser...thats only £6 more than the one on ebay...

the older style s3 rear diffuser is 1 piece (the grey bit and the lower bumper bit) i believe. I got quoted about 95 quid for it from stoke audi last year!

I did tell him i wanted the 2006/2007 style to go on to a 06 plate :/

i'm sure the 06-08 s3 rear bumper is 3 pieces, bumper, diffuser (grey bit), valance (the bit the diffuser clips into)

i'm sure the 06-08 s3 rear bumper is 3 pieces, bumper, diffuser (grey bit), valance (the bit the diffuser clips into)

I thought it was the later one that was 3 pieces, i could be wrong though?

ETKA seems to list the later one in 3 parts:

The Upper bumper
Lower Valance/spoiler 8P3 807 521 T
Diffuser/grey bit 8P3 808 434 J

I think the later one is more like 250 quid for the 2 lower parts

part numbers are for 3 door cars btw!

Last edited:
I thought that too, i'm struggling to find ANY on google image search of S3's that havent got the flares around the outside of the diffuser rather than just the rounded bumper like mine ... I want the flared valance :( Will have to go in to Audi in person