S3 side badges

Bump!

Any progress on the chrome side badges yet, Jamie? Pretty-please?

S.

I should be getting them done in the next couple of days so should have them posted up before the weekend or if not after the weekend as I'm away.

Just to clarify they are not going to be plastic badges like the rear S3 one on the boot but chrome vinyl like the ones I have already done for the side of the car.

Still interested people?

JamS3 said:
I should be getting them done in the next couple of days so should have them posted up before the weekend or if not after the weekend as I'm away.

Just to clarify they are not going to be plastic badges like the rear S3 one on the boot but chrome vinyl like the ones I have already done for the side of the car.

Still interested people?

Very much so. Just let me know how much and when, then you will be well on your way to earning my nomination for ASN Member of the Year :respekt:

JamS3 said:

Still interested people?

Definetly, let us know the cost and can pay via paypal or cash/cheque whatever you prefer, thanks for this.

Will do mate just got computer back as it was broken so will get them up asap. Should be able to get them mid next week onto the car and posted up...

Ha ha!

I should be picking them up today mate. My friend has been busy and away who has the equipment but should be available this afternoon.

I'll be sure to get a few done just in case of "accidents" putting them on....

Looking forward to seeing those pics posted over the weekend! :icon_thumright:

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the feeling that John might be quite keen to get his hands on some of these badges...... :)

(OK, I'll admit it, I am too)

Bet Jamie wishes he'd never started all this :scared2:

Don't think this is going to happen, is it Jamie? :sadlike:

Spook said:
Don't think this is going to happen, is it Jamie? :sadlike:

No it is believe me!

Just been very busy at work and when Iv'e callled round either my mate has been too busy or not in!

As soon as I get them I'll post the pics up, honest!