1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Service intervals/ Service Pack.

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by Chimp, May 23, 2014.

1. Chimp

Chimp Member

[May 23, 2014]
    HI

I was wondering if anyone who has their S3's already could take a peek at the service intervals for things like Haldex oil change , DSG oil change and spark plugs if possible.

If they are under 3 years then they should be included in the service pack right? ( if you have it)

It appears the dealer isn't playing ball now, since my order in Feb he says the service pack is not allowed any more, but I agreed with him it would added to the car at pick up and he didn't add it to any quote.

I asked it to be part of the deal to seal it but he said he would hold the price of my Part ex as compensation 3 months on instaed of adding it onto the deal and I would buy it on pick up.... I have sold my car so that is no longer part of the deal and now I am loosing out on the service pack or the value of it at least.

thanks in advance
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. veeeight

veeeight Well-Known Member

[May 23, 2014]
    Haldex is now time based rather than mileage based, so 3 years (but is not normally included in the Service Plan)
    DSG oil is 38,000 miles
    Brake fluid first change is 3 years, thereafter every 2 years
    Plugs at 38,000
  4. ivicyrusivi

ivicyrusivi Active Member

[May 24, 2014]
    Kinda glad I took the service plan out for 4years then. Surprised that they don't have the option in the brochure... Nice that dealer does it tho