1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 S tronic 2009 MTM 14 Days old

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by AR-S3-NAL, Nov 11, 2009.

1. AR-S3-NAL

AR-S3-NAL New Member

[Nov 11, 2009]
    hello all S3/A3 Boys i bought an S3 two weeks ago S tronic is awesome, today i got a set of MTM polished Bimoto's and a stage 1 mtm upgrade, taking it up to 310 bhp? could any body please tell me if the power should be noticeable immediately ? it dose feels like it has more Poke, but not sure if thats just me would be interested to know what you guys think.

Thanks

loving the Some of the S3'shttp://www.audi-sport.net/vb/images/smilies/hubbahubba.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

[Nov 11, 2009]
    You should feel alot of difference, but then the car is new, so give it time to bed in...
  4. nicknelsonuk

nicknelsonuk New Member

[Nov 11, 2009]
    i had the same when i remaped mine with a bluefin i didnt feel much difference strait away, i dont know if was me or the car but the next day when i drove it i defenatly could feel it!
  5. Boydie

Boydie Boycie VCDS Map User

[Nov 11, 2009]
    Personally, I wouldn't have mapped it straight away. I would have let the car bed in more as you put on the miles but you should still notice a good difference.

40bhp should be noticeable - it is in mine!
  6. AR-S3-NAL

AR-S3-NAL New Member

[Nov 13, 2009]
    yeah your proably right about that, your not the first person to say that. but i was down at mtm and just thought why not ! feels good though got to go back next week for the dyno test, after your remap did your s3 show 310hp on the dyno? curious to know. thanks
  7. AR-S3-NAL

AR-S3-NAL New Member

[Nov 13, 2009]
    yeah your proably right about that, your not the first person to say that. but i was down at mtm and just thought why not ! feels good though got to go back next week for the dyno test. After your remap did your s3 show 310hp on the dyno? curious to know. thanks
  8. AR-S3-NAL

AR-S3-NAL New Member

[Nov 13, 2009]
    did have you had it tested on the dyno ?
  9. AR-S3-NAL

AR-S3-NAL New Member

[Nov 13, 2009]
    have you had it tested on the dyno ? did it show 300+bhp ?
  10. crypric23

crypric23 Never satisfied

[Nov 13, 2009]
    Bluefin ( superchips ) told me not to chip mine until i had done 2000K
    So that the original map and ecu / engine was totally bedded in.
  11. nicks3

nicks3 Member

[Nov 16, 2009]
    I mapped mine (Stronic) and mapped it back again as I didnt notice much difference. I think you will find it is something to do with the torque limiters etc within the s Tronic ECU. I am waiting for the GIAC gearbox map to be released to the have engine and gearbox mapped to work together. As it stands I dont think you will be getting the full benefit of the engine map as the gearbox ecu is holding the engine back. The manual guys obviously wont have this issue.