S3 retrofit cruise control module question

moleskn1

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 2009 Audi S3 Sportsback (facelift) and the stupid car doesen't come with cruise control and im going on a long journey in a couple of weeks and could really do with it.

I noticed you can get them second hand online for £50-£100 and I can get one thats came of the same model of A3, Will this work?

The Part number is: 8P0953513D
s-l1600.jpg

Cheers,

Matt

Has the be the sprung loaded version for headlights, as yours is a facelift.

Tbh for that price buy new, with cowling they're about £140 or so new.

We do this for approx £250 fitted.

Has the be the sprung loaded version for headlights, as yours is a facelift.

Tbh for that price buy new, with cowling they're about £140 or so new.

We do this for approx £250 fitted.
Hi mate, Cheers for your reply, I might just get a new one, the one in the picture looks correct though?
I might ask if it's the sprung loaded version just to save some money

Thanks,
Matt

Hi mate, Cheers for your reply, I might just get a new one, the one in the picture looks correct though?
I might ask if it's the sprung loaded version just to save some money

Thanks,
Matt

You also need the correct steering wheel module and VCDS to get it all working, best get it retrofitted by professionals for 250 quid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you do it your self do your homework, it’s not just add a stalk and it works, plenty of threads including mine explains who 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its easy enough to do yourself if you do your research, I've done this twice with no problems at all.

I have a 59 plate Black Edition but I required the 2010+ stalks (Rev F I think) because it was made after a certain date.

Best to ring up Audi and check which revision you have currently. IIRC the stalks were only £66 new.