1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Reg No. requred for parts order.

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Vorshprungdork, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Vorshprungdork

Vorshprungdork Member

This is probably going to sound a bit iffy but honestly it isn't.
    Feel free, if you are worried to check my posts you will see I have been getting advice about this for a few weeks now and am just about to place an order with m local TPS and I was speaking to them today when they advised me I really need a Reg No. for an 8p S3 in order to order a set of S3 springs, my car is a TDi quattro. I have the colour codes, which someone kindly gave me on here but they also had S3 springs on a TDI so can't ask them, so would anyone be willing to give me a Reg No that I could use to make the order?
    They have not said they can't do it just it would be added hassle/time for them.
    Thanks.
  2. thehogester

thehogester Member

I'd just check autotrader for one mate. Saves any awkwardness of asking somebody too.
  3. monopole

monopole pro-monopole-ish-ism-istic

I took the springs/shocks off my car back in december (well, awesome gti did) at only 300 miles from new, put bilstein b14 coilovers on. Pm me if you're interested in the set.
  4. Vorshprungdork

Vorshprungdork Member

Cheers, never even thought of that, Autotrader is my friend :)