1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Recaro seats.

paneristi232 Apr 28, 2010

1. paneristi232

paneristi232 Member

I have a 2002 S3 with leather recaro's, does anyone know where I may find the wiring diagrans for the electrics, there are 3 coloured connectors on the seat base and I was wondering what each was for. Yellow, Red and Green.

Many thanks in advance.

I think the yellow one is for the airbag, 1 will be for the seat electrics and the other for the heating elements.

J

2. paneristi232

paneristi232 Member

Sorted it. The yellow one is for airbags. The green one is heated seats and the red one is the seats electrics. Red and a brown wire in it the change the polarity!!
    J

3. SamiG

SamiG On Boost, ish.

Are your seats heated mate? or is the connection there anyway?

4. 5ean

5ean S3 Owner VCDS Map User

x2

5. paneristi232

paneristi232 Member

The seats I have contain the heating elements. These are not fitted as standard. My other S3 Seats do not have the green connectors so won't have the elements in the seats.

J

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  6. SamiG

SamiG On Boost, ish.

wonder what would be required and how much work to convert to heated seats??

7. paneristi232

paneristi232 Member

You can buy the elements for about £150 from ebay. It's not an easy job. You have to take off the leather and then re-cover after you have inserted the elements.

J