s3 rear LED's

S3-Chris

If its not broke....break it!!
Reaction score
what do you guys think of replacing the stock facelift rear lights with these LED facelift style lights?? 125euros off ebay.de, your thoughts please???

2903.jpg

Well ,

i don't like em sorry mate ..

do you not think they would modernize it a little or just look ****???

nope the car is the age that it is.....LED's are too upto date and will im afraid look chav IMO - sorry fella - some things just arent meant to be changed, and this is one of those things

Dont like these either. If they made them look like the faclift ones but with LED's theyd look nice. But these look cheap, ive seen them on a couple of A3's and let the cars down really

hmmmmm utter utter shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Nope mate, go for the standard facelifts...

point taken!
i'll forget about them!!!

Yeah I when had my s3 had same idea & decided the facelift would be better

Have to agree, standard facelifts are the way forward. Some cars just don't suit LED's. Only those where the factory decided to add them as a facelift look right

could be worse! you could want lexarse lights. but still these are a no no imo. like adbus said stock face lifts all the way.

what do you guys think of replacing the stock facelift rear lights with these LED facelift style lights?? 125euros off ebay.de, your thoughts please???

You've done some decent mods - I'm pretty sure this wouldn't be one of them!

They look ok on this one from the audi day at castle coome, but it was stipped out, had a black roof, bonnet etc and seemed to be acceptable:

castle34.jpg

oooh that looks nice....any info on the track car??

sorry to steal the thread hehe

that white S3 was in redline a few months back and he ended smashing it up on a track in germany, nice motor.

i like the LED lights on that white S3, i wouldnt mind them on my black S3 to be honest

it does look good, although gotta agree with HTC!!

ah is that the S3 that crashed.... didnt recognise it.... certainly done more too it i think from memory.....would love to have the cash to have the S3 primarily as my track car (even though there are better options before you all start:eek:)

I quite like those lights and the fact that no one likes them makes them even more unique for someone that is brave enough to buy them...

Its good to be different!

yeah its good to be different, borats thong was brilliant, havent really worn one to work yet though, happy to keep the unique label seperate for now....some things should not be done..... if you want a corsa go buy one instead of making an A3/S3 look like one

im back to normal now... and think s3's look better with standard back lights!!