S3 rear inner control arm bush availability ??

brasiliangringo

Reaction score
Etka doesnt list, are there any suppliers saving me buying a whole new arm or is it polybushes only ? TIA

euro's, tps, or platinum (was unipart) if you have them in your neck of the woods, but if im being honest its probably a better bet to go polybushed :arco:

Are you sure about that ? I have the Audi (TPS) digital catalogue here and they do not list the inner control arm bushes (top and bottom) as an option. Neither do ECP. Thus far i have only found Polys, but spending 87 quid on x4 plastic bushes is essentially a pisstake :)

Thanks yes i have already pinged Jason at Allgerman a message and defo cheaper than buying from Audi when many like TRW etc etc are OEM providers.

Although hve just caved in and bought a polyset for 87 quid as need the car ready asap for potential customers and the rear clonking is terrible (taken me days to pin it down - the never ending story) Existing bushes look fine but i think the inner bush metal sleeves are fractionally worn thus clunking. I have removed the shocks so i cld rule them out and bounce the car about more easily from the bumper with drop links + ARB disconnected to and i can feel the lower arm knocking very slightly + top arm. Will also do the hub top and bottom balls if the polys dont sort it. My own car (S8) is also clunking at the front, i just hate pinning down these rattles and shakes lol !!

Last edited: