1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s3 rear bumper

jimboA3 Dec 29, 2003

1. jimboA3

jimboA3 Member

Hi guys ! Ivebeen lucky enough to pick up a complete S3 rear bumper for my A3TQ.I know that these fit without any hassle but i think that you need the S3 internal mud guards/guide profiles for the inside of the bumper. Does anyone know the product codes for these or know if they are easy to get hold of through a dealer? Will post some pics when i getit fitted and get a new custom exhaust done to fill the recess. Cheers guys ! Happy new year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

2. ANDYTQ

ANDYTQ Well-Known Member

Mines a march 2000 5dr not sure of exact colour met black,80,000 miles no leather ,just the square pattern thing,climate .I don't mind the miles as i only do 5-7,000 a year and it came very cheap.Hoping that i will be able to keep picking up cheap tuning bits ,want to keep the modding sutle but within a budget.Already turned down 4 sets of wheels cause of xmas etc.Will try the s3 shocks and springs first with reset geometry ,then wheels,rear arb from golf,strut braces,brembos and change the gearbox add a quickshift .Box change is going to cost me mucho labour i think,is yours 5 or 6 speed ,swapping mine for more top speed.Cheers Andy

3. carl310166

carl310166 Member

any of you guy's painted your front and rear valances,and or got side skirts?
    i have a a3 tq in silver,and have been thinking of getting mine done,but i want to make sure it looks o.k.
    do you know of anyone?