1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s3 rear bumper

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by jimboA3, Dec 29, 2003.

1. jimboA3

jimboA3 Member

Hi guys ! Ivebeen lucky enough to pick up a complete S3 rear bumper for my A3TQ.I know that these fit without any hassle but i think that you need the S3 internal mud guards/guide profiles for the inside of the bumper. Does anyone know the product codes for these or know if they are easy to get hold of through a dealer? Will post some pics when i getit fitted and get a new custom exhaust done to fill the recess. Cheers guys ! Happy new year! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. ANDYTQ

ANDYTQ Active Member

Mines a march 2000 5dr not sure of exact colour met black,80,000 miles no leather ,just the square pattern thing,climate .I don't mind the miles as i only do 5-7,000 a year and it came very cheap.Hoping that i will be able to keep picking up cheap tuning bits ,want to keep the modding sutle but within a budget.Already turned down 4 sets of wheels cause of xmas etc.Will try the s3 shocks and springs first with reset geometry ,then wheels,rear arb from golf,strut braces,brembos and change the gearbox add a quickshift .Box change is going to cost me mucho labour i think,is yours 5 or 6 speed ,swapping mine for more top speed.Cheers Andy
  3. carl310166

carl310166 Member

any of you guy's painted your front and rear valances,and or got side skirts?
    i have a a3 tq in silver,and have been thinking of getting mine done,but i want to make sure it looks o.k.
    do you know of anyone?