1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Pedels, Armrest, Grill

Discussion in 'Parts Requests' started by _GRP_, Mar 26, 2011.

1. _GRP_

_GRP_ A3 2.0TDI Sportback S-Line

[Mar 26, 2011]
    Dave. Keeping hearing good things about your service and Stoke Audi.
    Not getting much joy from my local Audi Dealer so seems like your the man in the know!

Wanting to fit some S3 Alloy Pedels to my 06 A3 Sportback S-Line (Manual), my local dealer says my car is to old and they won't fit, can you confirm is this is the case? If not, can you give me the part number and price please.

Also wanting to retrofit an armrest, my local dealer says I have to but the arm rest and then as I want a leather top I have to buy this separately, is this the case? Again if not, can you give me the part number and price please.

Can I fit a Black Optics Style Grill to my sportback? if so is just the outer surround available or do you have to but the whole grill? Part number and price please.

Finally S3 rear valance/defuser, seen this mod done, and think I need the lower part of the bumper and then the rear valance/defuser/ or any other options as I'm really not liking my standard s-line rear end. Part number and price please.

George
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. stoke_audi

stoke_audi Active Member

[Mar 29, 2011]
    sent you an email regarding this

Dave
  4. _GRP_

_GRP_ A3 2.0TDI Sportback S-Line

[Apr 2, 2011]
    Dave, got your email and replied... look forward to your respone on the other bits