S3 parts

A3simon

Reaction score
Has anyone priced the bumpers and skirts from an S3 having seen the pics of white S3s i really fancy one but i cant justify the extra cost when i dont even live in the uk so can anyone help me out with the costing

The rear bumper is the same isn't it apart from the rear exhaust surround which i reckon you can get seperatly from Audi.

I have an s3 grill in the garage that I was going to fit, but decided not to if you are interested.

Would also like to know how much the sideskirts are as my sills both have a dent in them and i need some new skirts. According to that american site they might not be to bad as they are only $250 on there (would only be about £150)!

thats not bad then $1150 for the front rear and side skirts so about £600 for all plus postage & any tax

i presume with the skirts there must be 4 parts? the 2 sideskirts then you will also need the 2 small bits of skirt in front of the doors where it hinges, as on the s3 these bits flow with the skirt where as on an sline they just curve in (hope that makes sense). or is it not split on the s3 like on the sline?

If you look in the picture below you can see it looks like the part in front of the door is seperate, but still curves out like the main side skirt

Just looked at mine and it looks like this is a separate part as correctly people say it curves out to sit flush with the skirt and other models don't do this. It is S3 exclusive.

Jams3 does the front bit look like it is moulded into the body or just screwed/stuck on?

I am wandering if these can even be retrofitted to none S3's?

Thanks
Alex

Just had a very helpful reply from OEMPlus in the US - they have a German outlet who can post to the UK - email "Holger Auernhammer" <mail@need4street.de>. Their website is http://www.need4street.de/index.php/cat/c1580_A3-8P.html

S3 front bumper kit is 499€ with chrome S3 grill, cheaper than in the USA, plus 78€ shipping.

Alex2.0T said:
Jams3 does the front bit look like it is moulded into the body or just screwed/stuck on?

I am wandering if these can even be retrofitted to none S3's?

Thanks
Alex

Looks moulded to me...