S3 owner, back in the S-Club!

EssVier

There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
Reaction score
Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.

Swapped my A4 this week for this, and pretty chuffed with it to say the least! Alot quicker than I expected as standard, and goes like a scalded cat! Had a B5 S4 in the past, and this feels as keen as upto speed, the in-gear in the S4 would have it I think.
Plans are for a CAI & Miltek, and some winter wheels. Get it pretty bad round 'ere, so the quattro will be put to some use. Uniroyal winter tyres were good on a 2wd so looking forward to the snow!!
The previous owner must have cleaned it with a brillopad, the swirl marks are shocking, made worse by it being black. Will be having a paint correction at somepoint soon.

Really wishing i'd gone to Dub Fiction near us, the cars i've seen in town are to die for! RS6s, Sport quattros, and a host of VAG classics, Valvers, MK1s etc etc!

Reactions: nezz
Update. Going from an A4 to a 3-door S3 I do miss the space, but, 95% of the time it's just me and it's perfect!
S-Tronic - My first auto petrol, and I love it. D-mode is great around town, S-mode is insane around the A/B roads.
Haldex quattro - My first non-torsen quattro, and so far in some slippy and gravelly wet roads, zero wheelspin and loss of grip. Does want to understeer, but to be expected.
Going back to a black car, I must be mad. Poorboys products are going some way to undoing what the previous owner and Audi have done to the paint, and a quick wash and detail today has it back looking fresh!
Love the way it sounds and goes, but will be having an exhaust/CAI on soon :)

Update. Going from an A4 to a 3-door S3 I do miss the space, but, 95% of the time it's just me and it's perfect!
S-Tronic - My first auto petrol, and I love it. D-mode is great around town, S-mode is insane around the A/B roads.
Haldex quattro - My first non-torsen quattro, and so far in some slippy and gravelly wet roads, zero wheelspin and loss of grip. Does want to understeer, but to be expected.
Going back to a black car, I must be mad. Poorboys products are going some way to undoing what the previous owner and Audi have done to the paint, and a quick wash and detail today has it back looking fresh!
Love the way it sounds and goes, but will be having an exhaust/CAI on soon :)

Welcome.....hope you find plenty more to do to the car here.

Great looking car matt.

Sounds like the type of previous owner that my golf had some time back, that was also black and the state of the paint was terrible.