1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 or S Line Grill WANTED

civic-type.r Sep 16, 2009

1. civic-type.r

civic-type.r New Member

hi does anyone have a spare grill that they are wanting to sell after upgrading to the black optics grill for the 2006 model as id be interested in the S3 or S Line grill i also need some fog lamps and fog lamp covers for a S Line bumper and some door bottom trims/sill for a S3 if any one can help with any of the bits it would be much appreciated thanks

2. crypric23

crypric23 Never satisfied

I have a chrome s - line grill or a black one take your pic ! , also have s -line front bumper and rear ! phantom black. 2008 s- line sportback also have door trims / sills what ever you want to call them. ( s-line )

3. pns2007

pns2007 Active Member VCDS Map User

J have an S Line grill for a 2008 facelift A3. Only on the car for 6 months. Don't know whether it will fit? If anyone else is interested please pm me

4. civic-type.r

civic-type.r New Member

hi mate can you pm me prices if reasonable il pick up thanks

5. Blueie

Blueie He who dears' wins!!

If you have not sold the black one. Would that fit a 2007 s3 bumper??

6. crypric23

crypric23 Never satisfied

I do not think it will.

7. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Wont fit mate. The S-line grill bigger than S3 grills.

8. Blueie

Blueie He who dears' wins!!

Nice one cheers!!

9. JeffY

JeffY Member

I'm looking at changing my S-line front bumper for a pre-facelift S3, apart from shortening the reinforcementy bar I thought it was a stright swap, but I'm confused by this statement that the S-line grill is bigger the the S3. Does it mean I have replace the grill as well???