1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 on service... well pleased with courtesy car

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by newbiecrg, Jul 25, 2008.

1. newbiecrg

newbiecrg windsurfer

Hi guys, my car just had the first service.

Top service from Portsmouth Audi!!

They handed my a basic 1.8T A4 for the day and I must say I really liked the drive...very confortable, well built. Even in basic trim car was good. Well pleased with it.

Of course, performance and handling wise my S3 is in a nother league but the A4 did impress me. I wasn't expecting to be that good. An no this is not a hint... S3 stays!!

Pedro
  2. Matt

Matt Active Member

My Dad did some driver training for my local Audi recently and he kept being given 1.8T A4s to use for the day and really rated it. Said it was even reasonable on fuel for a petrol
  3. SteveTDCi

SteveTDCi Active Member

I'd consider the 1.8T over the 2.0 TDi hopefully i'll get a new A4 when mine goes for a service
  4. sjahS3

sjahS3 Member

Had a new A4 2.0TDi when mine went in for service.. they don't look bad at all and was a good, comfy ride.

Still wouldn't swap the S3 for it tho :thumbsup:.

-Sal-
  5. newbiecrg

newbiecrg windsurfer

I would not swap it for the S3 they are different things but it is a nice car... a lot better than the old one I drove a couple times...

Pedro