S3 on Ebay EVERY EXTRA

Sunroof I reckon. Can't see the glint off the roof.

Still, have to say that it is a nice looking car and I am one for those wheels.

Full leather......?

does it say heated leather?

Cruise?

Rear parking sensors. Also he doesn't list it as having auto-dimming rear-view mirror.

Mind you, I love the interior. That's my fave combo :wub:

How funny would it be to ask the seller some questions!!

Does it have a sunroof.........

er no!

Ok thanks, is the cruise fully fnctional?

Er, doesn't have cruise!

Ok Thanks, is the full leather in good condtion?

er..................etc etc!! :)

A nice spec car, but those whells are a bit chavvy on an S3 !! (sorry if anyone has them on an S3 on here!!)

It does say park sensors in the description!

Reply to my question about sunroof and electric seats!! lol!

Hi,
No it doesnt have a sunroof- it has aircon/climate.
The seats are the limited edition that are not heated just electric.
Feel free to call me on 07800971509 with any questions or to arrange to come and have a look as I would advise!!
You will not find a nicer looking S3 and if have driven an S3 this will surprise you as the revo upgrdae looses all the turbo lag so continual pwer flow.

.................????!!!

I replied, Ok, cheers, has it got cruise control?!!! lol

Weird thing is its quite a nice spec and condition car!! Why do sellers paste such nonsense over their ads.........surely it puts a lot of genuine people that have researched their stuff off, and just limits the market more toward a few eejuts!!??

Its a pre-facelift despite the one piece headlights. Old steering wheel and climate unit........

As for options - it looks like it only has a Concert stereo too.

MAybe he means "taxed" til 2001!! lol

I think it is a facelift car.
If you look at the two pictures of the interior at the bottom, they are taken from a different car. He has borrowed the pictures from a Ming Blue S3 on Autotrader. They are confusing you.
Maybe why it has been relisted "due to a timewaster".

Gmbh carbon interior inserts?

And original 19" S8 alloys wouldn't fit, and they wouldn't have the shiney chrome bling centre caps. "Relisted due to timewaster" usually comes down to someone not accepting the reality of the cars condition.

Wow, this thread's made me realise how sad I am, trying to name extras a car hasn't got :detective2: :(

Not keen on the illegal plates, they only really look good on a period motor. As for the rest of the car it looks nice, so he made a mistake stating it had every extra. I doubt he thought people would be spending their morning pointing out what it doesn't have!!!! :)

Secret Squirrel said:
I think it is a facelift car.
If you look at the two pictures of the interior at the bottom, they are taken from a different car. He has borrowed the pictures from a Ming Blue S3 on Autotrader. They are confusing you.
Maybe why it has been relisted "due to a timewaster".
very well spotted, why do people do that. surely it is illegal to misrepresent your motor in this manner without stating the photos are of a similar car??????

ChriS3 said:
Me too, I know they exists but I've never seen any for sale and only one S3 with them fitted.

They arent on ETKA either, have you asked any dealers chris?

Pretty sure that is now being shill bid up. Bidder 7 look a bit sus...?
Thing is, with 4 days to go, at 9600...........Its just not worth that IMO...? Certainly no more than 10k.

Weird there was the red 2002 one that had been on a few times and was on a thread here a few weeks ago. Went for 11350 I think, full leather nice rsTTs, 40k and a 2002, one two owner car......?!

Our Bradley is up to no good IMO!!

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a problem with the bonnet and wing lining up in the first pic? seems to be a bigger gap on the driver side bonnet/wing.. also seems to come a little further onto the headlight..