1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Mudguards perhaps?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by JimmyJames, Mar 3, 2008.

1. JimmyJames

JimmyJames Jas.

Daft question perhaps (yes i know bodykit before you jump in) but,

Is there such a thing out there as front n back mudguards to fit S3 or do i need to modify A3 mudguards.

I've always liked mudguards on my cars. Feel it cuts down on the s**t that kicks up on your own car nevermind anyones elses.

You know how it is, you spend some TLC doing the car on the sat and by sunday afternoon the backend is bogging again. Ok can't stop the rain(Damn God Thang) but I'd like to cut down on the s**t

Anyone.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. S3-N

S3-N ?

I'm the opposite, i hate mudguards on cars and think they totally spoil the look - i like to see the tyre and would prefer to wash the car 5 x as often and not have them

each to their own though i spose

4. JohnS3

JohnS3 Active Member

I can't say I've seen any, but then again I've not been looking. You may be able to modify some A3 mudflaps, but I thought they were contoured to fit the wheel arch so you might have issues getting them to fit around the S3 wheelarch mouldings.

5. JohnS3

JohnS3 Active Member

6. richardn

richardn Member

So not my thing but please post a before and after pic if you ever do it so we can have a look... Will be nice to see what it would actually look like.

7. JimmyJames

JimmyJames Jas.

Ta John on looking,

Looks like they're not out there. I kept my mudflaps from my Sportback.
    Yep would need to butcher/modify to fit skirts. I'll wait for a good day for that. So that won't be in a hurry.

8. richs2891

richs2891 I cant spell !

Think some small mudguards / splash guards would be good, been thinking of trying to make some, especially for the front. Just a bit unsure at the moment how to attach them as there seems to be only one screw point at the front.

Richard