S3 mods

brough74

Reaction score
A couple of mods i carried out, im not sure if its the weather for a lower splitter lol, and fitted my BSH induction kit ready for a stage 2 or stage 2+ in the new year sometime as i already have a full miltek system with black tips.

Spltter as we all know of a seat leon cupra R

100_0893.jpg

100_0894_00.jpg

Sorry the car is dirty with all the salt and snow etc, last but not least is the BSH true seal induction kit in K04 fitting with a evoms heat shield, which needed trimmed slightly

100_0887.jpg

looking good mate
fingers crossed we dont get any more snow or your going to loose that splitter had my normal height bumper catching like a b***h today!

Hmm i know, but its well secured and its about 5 inch off the ground as the car has been lowered by 25mm

Looks nice mate but i think my S3 wheels would look better on the car and you could pass your mtm bimoto wheels on to me lol .

ooo thats going to be cutting it close!
am guessing you dont have too many speed bumps round where you live and dont think that would clear the ones near me! they are savage round here!

I have to go over 5 speed bumps on the way to work, normal ones are between 3.5 and 4 inch. I know this as i researched them for the last car i had as it was very low and needed to check i could get my car home. Been over some today and with a touch of snow on them it was fine. Ive had a few people after my wheels as i did think about putting stock ones on for a bit but i think ive decided i can live with a little rubbing now and again. Mainly if i drop off speed bumps to quick or a big bump mid corner.

haha thast taking it pretty serious measuring teh ones you normally go over! good idea tho
glad that your clearing them even with some snow
to be honest for those wheels i think i could have lived with a lot of rubbing!!

I know it was partly the reason i bought the car, it had a full miltek system on it which saved me some money. It had been lowered and when i checked it was with H&R lowering springs and of course the alloys which suit the car and set it off. All in all about 4k all in apprantly so i was quite happy.

Ps i did not actually measure them lol, just researched them on the net

I used to own a corrado years ago which i lowered and put big wheels on and it rubbed all the time, now im older and wiser and like things to look nice and do what they should without noises lol

dont blame you, you got a nice base car that really doesnt need much doing to!

haha ah fair enough... i would have gone out with a ruler haha

ive still got the recklessness of youth in me then... even tho i should be a little more sensible at times! tho saying that, when i do come round to change my wheels ill prob get something that doesnt rub... just need to try and make up my mind what i want, got it narrowed down to 5... if only i could have them all!