S3 Modified......Now with Brembos

jimmy S3

Reaction score
Just got some porsche brembos fitted on my S3, look cool and stop on a penny, some pics

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

All you need now is some decent wheels to show off the Brembos

Those brakes are nice :)

Wheels arent my cup of tea but its nice to see something different so fair play....shame they hide the brakes though!.

^^^ hahaha, do you see the similarity in the comments above?^^^

I actually think your car looks pretty smart in this pic below(apart from the wonky indicator :laugh:)
056.jpg

^^^ hahaha, do you see the similarity in the comments above?^^^

I actually think your car looks pretty smart in this pic below(apart from the wonky indicator :laugh:)
056.jpg

haha i know, looks spot on in the sunshine and in person, bit more drop though, 20mm spacers on front look much better, tryin to find a company to do all the exterior plastic (grey stuff) in genuine carbon fibre, proving tricky

How much were these out of interest? There are quite a few sets on Piston Heads. What else did you have to buy?

How much were these out of interest? There are quite a few sets on Piston Heads. What else did you have to buy?

£550 for Calipers withe new seals, custom brackets, new pads, rubber brake hoses and some new discs. Got a bargain really cause me mate wes sellin them, normally go for a round about £700

jdo9,of subject,but good to see another s3 bam 225 in standard form,great condition matey absolute red rocks...:respekt:

Looking good matey, are those 996 carrera rear calipers? They look like them.

What size discs are you using? looking at the brackets I'd say 312's still?

I'm just waiting for my 996 rear calipers to arrive with 325mm discs :)

How do these stop you? what's the pedal feel like?

How are they Jimmy?

Be honest too! These calipers are getting a slating on here at the moment, which I'm not too happy about as I've got a set on their way to me!

How's the pedal feel?

What's the stopping power like?