S3 - Meteor Grey or Deep Sea Blue Pics needed

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am about to order an S3 Sportback Black Edition but I can't decide on colour. Originally I thought the standard black, but I am now looking at Meteor Grey or Deep Sea Blue. Unfortunately my local Audi has neither of these colours in an A3 or S3 to look at so does any one have pics? Ideally I would like to see an S3 3dr or Sportback (and Black Edition if poss.) in these colours.

Cheers,
Nick

dont know anyone with a deep sea blue??

a memeber on here called decked has a meteor grey s3 which is amazing but its a 3dr...

Deep Sea Blue
DeepSeaBlue.jpg

P1080827v2.jpg

It's hard to show on photo. I can only describe it as a mixture of blue and black.

Looks mostly black and blue is visible dependant on the amount of light on the car.

I'd say Sprint or Sepang blue, but I'm biased towards blue.

Jk what you doing in this forum, youve got a TT-RS! Is it lonely in there?

I would only have Sprint Blue or Meteor grey if I was having a new S3. I have seen a meteor grey S3 and it did look stunning.

Mark

Shame you're going for grey as Sprint Blue is the best! I will agree that Decked's S3 does look spot on.

At the risk of hijacking this thread, Jamie, have you a thread up anywhere on your first impressions of the RS? I did have a look in the TT forum, but didn't see anything. Your sig pic is tasty. Any additional pictures would be great as well. I'm seriously thinking that this could be the S3 replacement in a year or so.

OK so now I have changed my mind, decided on Ibis White, I think it looks really nice with in the Black Edition! 3 months to go!