S3 mats!!

scott_johnson

Reaction score
Alright guys!! Ive been trying to get some standard or custom s3 mats for my 2001 s3. Ive seen a few custom sets with the s3 logos in them, anyone have any idea where to get them from / any links??

I visited bradford audi a few weeks ago and they've stopped making mats for the 8l s3!! Gutted

Any help is appreciated!!

SJ

In the same boat, found some here that look okay. For OE ones you are looking at £50 or so. I have a set of rears and passenger you can have if you have a drivers one you can swap!

theres a company called justmatz, highly regarded in the VAG show scene and do a range of styles and quality depending on how much you wanna pay, www.justmatz.com

Alright guys!! Ive been trying to get some standard or custom s3 mats for my 2001 s3. Ive seen a few custom sets with the s3 logos in them, anyone have any idea where to get them from / any links??

I visited bradford audi a few weeks ago and they've stopped making mats for the 8l s3!! Gutted

Any help is appreciated!!

SJ

******* hell Scott, I thought you'd disappeared off the face of the earth!?!? LOL..........and you car was for sale on Piston Sheds:laugh:

I have seen some on the german ebay!Im after a set myself,considering the german ebay but not sure hmmm, i need a drivers side mat if anyone has one spare :rock:

lol scoobyra!! Im still here. Decided to keep the car as id get jack all for it now a days!!

Im in the same situation as most.. ie my drivers side looks really warn and starting to get a hole in it! Id like some customs ones with the s3 logos in them but i cant find them anywhere.

Jesters3, im guessing your drivers sides the same as mine? The rest of mine look pretty mint!

Group buy sounds spot on!!

SJ

I've heard really good things about Justmatz, Only thing i'd be bothered about is if they slide about or if they actually clip in place like the orginals?
Can any-one confirm?

Jason

I ordered a set of Custom mats from Justmatz for my old golf GTi, i have to day they are very good quality, much better than any of the orignals or the sh!te you get in halfords! :icon_thumright:

Yeh I used justmatz for my old car. Very good quality generally.

dont wana annoy you but i paid £40ish inc vat for full set of originals from the dealer in Jan:)

unfortunately they were bought by my mechanic who used to work at the dealer in question and as part of my service, so dont think il be able to get anymore.....sowri

Westle, which audi was that at as bradford audi claimed theyve stopped making them? Have you got a contact number??

Cheers

SJ

It was Hatfield Audi in Hertfordshire. They even had the mats in stock but they were the last ones they had in.

here's the contact details:

174 Great North Road
Hatfield, AL9 5JN
0844 701 6937

Got mine a couple weeks ago form the main dealer in Guilford, £40 sounds right.

Just phoned audi wakefield to see about buying some car mats and they said there still making them, the front are £39.99, the rears are £26.99+vat. has anyone ordered mats off the justmatz.com website, priced some mats up with the s3 logo on but wouldnt allow me to view what they'd look like before i buy them, anyone got any pics or ideas how to view before buying?

Cheers for that mate. Have you got the number for audi wakefield? Do they deliver? cheers. scott

no worries mate. its 01924434700, not sure but they have to order the mats in from the factory, 2-3days for that, hope that helps ;)

Just got a front pair of genuine audi front mats for 37.99+ vat from my local auto factors, they can order them to stock and will post to you as well.

Tbf its quite expensive for what they are. I need both fron and rear and to get them from audi its going to set me back well over £70 just for car mats!