s3 lower door trim

joe19

Reaction score
hi my drivers side lower door trim has come off, where can i get a new 1 from and also the white plastic piece to fit it with? or does anybody know off any better ways to secure it? thanks

You'll need a whole new unit from Audi unfortunately. My last one was about £140. Comes primed, some say they match but mine didn't.

Here's a brand spanking new one straight out the box fitted to the front and the OEM one which has been weathered on the rear. I left mine unpainted, close enough colour if you ask me...

134-3405_IMG.jpg

how much was that and where did you get it? did it come with the white plastic bits to fit it with?

how much was that and where did you get it? did it come with the white plastic bits to fit it with?

I paid something like £75 from Audi about 3 yea think, they have gone up in price though...

The plastic nylon bit is part of it, it comes with it, and yours has come loose, as the rubber part between the nylon and the doorfin has perished over time! You need to buy the door fin and 4x the little screws which are 27p each when I purchased them.

134-3404_IMG.jpg