1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Lower bumper grill Needed

ruairi83 Jul 19, 2010

1. ruairi83

ruairi83 Well-Known Member Team Sepang quattro Audi A4 Black Edition

DOes anyone have a drivers side lower bumper grill for s3 bumper.

Part no is:
    8l9807692a3fz

Need one asap thanks.

IF not il go to dealers.

2. Chlippo

Chlippo Member

ive been looking for one a long time and never was able to see one for sale :D
    i need the grill and the fog light grill :S

3. ruairi83

they are £20 from audi but audi is 75 miles away from me so hoping someone comes up with one.

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I had to get a fog light grille when I got my car, was about £27 from Audi...

How about Ebay, there was a few on when i was looking, not sure if there will be now though.

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Try Stoke Audi on the sponsor section of ASN, get a discount from them and reasonable postage...

<tuffty/>

6. Chlippo

Chlippo Member

well i actually just need the both sides of the fog lights grills...
    but my dealer here wants an arm and a leg for it since S3 wasnt introduced in canada.

I will try getting one from your side of the world...even with shipping it is still cheaper

7. ruairi83

will get price for postage and see if i can get you both side from here mate and post ovver to you.