S3 Logo mats

leecs3

thinking about stuff
Reaction score
a friend of mine has a few sets, 8 i think tucked away. If anyone wants a set please PM me and i'll send you contact details and more pics £56. There full sets of 4 RHD mats with factory fittings and rubber backed. Front ones have been embroided. cheers

DSC01465.jpg

Dont suppose he's got any in dark grey instead of black has he mate? My carpets and mats are dark grey not black

Dont suppose he's got any in dark grey instead of black has he mate? My carpets and mats are dark grey not black

They are the same colour, dark grey as the factory carpet as there Brand new from an OEM supplier!! S3 mats like these are very rare and once there gone, thats it.

Judging by number of requests for order details by PM, possible only 1-2 sets not claimed. cheers

Oh ****!! I've only just gone and brought some standard ones from Audi!

Gah! :(

are you on commission lol

nope , not worth it there only £56! lol. Commission on thats not going to help run the RS4! I know how hard they are to find when i had my S3, had to get them from germany for £130.

are these good quality or will they just fluff up and wear easily do u know?

just one set unclaimed. If you've asked for details and not phoned michael, now would be a good time lol.

Who do i call and what method of payment do they take ??

just one set unclaimed. If you've asked for details and not phoned michael, now would be a good time lol.

sorry to bring this up again but does anyone know where would be best to get these from?

Well me and afew other guys bought some very similar from a guy off german ebay, ill try and find his email

Yep got mine from him to, very happy with quality and fit.

thanks guys. do the rears have the logos aswell. whats the quality like?

yup the entire set do, spot on but there's only one thing i dont like and its that the logos arnt as full as they could be if you get me

I have a set of 4 of these (only the fronts have the S3 logos on them though) they were used for about 4 months in my S3 before I sold it for an 8P S3. They have been sat in the garage since Janurary. They look really good (slightly darker than the original Audi ones) and have hardly any signs of wear on them. If anyone wants to make me a sesnible offer I am happy to part company with them so they can go to a happy home

I had these on my old S3 few years back, looked the dogs nads tbh, really do finish the car of with style, one of the best additions I ever spent money on.