1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Interior Leather Colour

Liquidfusion-S3 Aug 26, 2014

1. Liquidfusion-S3

Liquidfusion-S3 I fall to peer pressure!

Am thinking of converting from an A4 (b8.5) to an S3 Saloon but can't find a decent deal at the moment.
    Have checked Autotrader and Audi's used car section but they all appear to be £35k+.

I know I can get a brand new S3 Automatic with all the specs I want for £35k from car brokers like carfile or drivethedeal but that is a long 6 months wait.

As standard are all S3's interior colour white? I've checked and almost every S3 appears to have white leather seats which doesn't suit me as I prefer black. Has everyone bought out their S3 stock with black leather seats?

What's everyone's opinion on the white seats?

2. tankclark

tankclark Active Member

Yes I've got black leather when I ordered mine, two kids and white would be suicide lol

3. kikin

kikin Active Member

As standard they come black, but the white interior is awesome, in Sepang Blue exterior it looks great.

4. steeve

steeve Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team Ibis Audi S3

White? Oh no........................................................

My apologies to any one who has a white interior.:jump:

5. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

I seem to remember you got your A4 for a VERY good price. So I presume you will be selling it for an EVEN BETTER price :idea:

Liquidfusion-S3 likes this.
  6. Liquidfusion-S3

Haha yes well I've been querying around and most dealers are offering £500 less than what I paid for as part exchange, too bad I haven't seen an S3 that fits my likings otherwise I would of handed this over long ago!
    I may have to list this on Autotrader temporarily until I find an S3, all the white seat ones isn't my cup of tea.

7. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

So is it a demonstrator your looking to buy? I prefer black seats myself but I did see an S3 saloon at my local dealership with white seats and I must admit I thought it looked pretty good.

8. Liquidfusion-S3

Demonstrator or used, preferably under 10k miles.
    I've seen a few white seat ones before but it must be a pain to maintain, especially with future kids will be a nightmare

9. mikeyboy

mikeyboy S-line

Lol just buy a separate car for running the kids about in, a nice Dacia duster or something:jester:

Pulp84 likes this.
  10. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Supercharged Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi S4

11. Pulp84

Pulp84 Well-Known Member Audi S3

My dealer had until about a month ago a Glacier white S3 with the white / silver interior.

Wow - it looked a mess to be fair. Not a good combo. The seats also looked quite grubby already......

12. The Challinor

The Challinor Well-Known Member Regional Rep Audi S3

Can't beat full black leather in my opinion, always thought it's very un-Audi like thing of Audi to offer it as a no cost option.

Pulp84 likes this.