1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 front bumper options?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Rrobson, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Rrobson

Rrobson Member

Basically without going into too much detail, I've had the front bumper ripped off my car. Totally gutted. Not my fault, nothing I can do about it.

Just wondering what options I have with regards to replacing it? The bumper is probably a little too damaged to repair (cracked in a few places and all the fixing points have been pulled off on drivers side and middle) so other than audi is there anywhere I can get one from? Had a look on eBay and there's not much.

How similar are the bumpers to s line ones? Would I need to change much if I went down the 8p2 route?
    As much as is like, I don't have the money to even consider rs3 front...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bagley-S3

Bagley-S3 Member

If you go facelift you will need bonnet, bumper, headlights, wings and slam panel. Second hand parts of all of these tend to be expensive.

You don't want to put a non S3 bumper on. Spoil the car!!

Options left are:
    Audi (expensive)
    Breakers
    Ebay (Sometimes you have to wait a week or so for one to pop up)

GENUINE AUDI S3 2007 FULLY COMPLETE FRONT BUMPER INC WASHER JETS | eBay (get it painted)

4. Rrobson

Rrobson Member

Thanks for that. I figured facelift conversion would be expensive...

But your right. Can't believe I even considered putting anything other than s3 parts back on!

I did see that one you posted the link of, but the damage put me off. I'd rather pay a little more knowing I'd be getting one in decent condition. I can wait a while because it isn't coming off so one in the right colour might come up.

5. S3_Jacko

S3_Jacko Well-Known Member

I nearly choked there... Thinking of putting a sline bumper on a s3!??

Sline bumper would need headlight washers if it came off a car without auto levellers anyway! Madness man madness haha, glad you've seen sense tho in the end....!