S3 for sale.....Bought an A6 TDi

StaffsS3

Flat Out
Reaction score
The sad time has finally come...... My S3 is up for sale.

Due to shortly becoming a father I have decided to buy a new family wagon in the form of a 3yr old A6 2.0Tdi 140bhp.

I can't really compare the two as they are totally different. I don't think it will be long untill I get a remap as I did with the S3 after owning it for only 4 days!!

If anyone is interested the car is on Pistonheads @ £10,250 ono.

Details are late 2001 in metallic black with original polished aluminium mirrors and half leather/half grey alcantara.

Extras include BOSE symphony system and I have added a Dension Ipod link in the glove box.

The car has only 2 previous owners (Audi UK used it as a demo car for the first 8 months). Comprehensive FASH with cambelt etc being done @ 49k (this bill was just short of £1,000 as the rear brakes were also replaced). I have just had it serviced early at 61,500 miles as I don't trust the Audi Longlife Service intervals. Mobil 1 fully synthetic has been used.

Apart from the remap which has basiclly kept the economy but transformed the car it is standard and unabused. It is a lovely example.

There are also a complete set of new discs for sale with the car.

PM me if you have any questions.......... I hope it goes to a good home, it is without doubt the best car I have ever owned.

A tad overpriced maybe...

Not criticizing mate, just offering my comments, sounds nice and well looked after though