1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 fog light grille

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by <tuffty/>, Jan 19, 2009.

1. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition Staff Member Moderator

[Jan 19, 2009]
    Early ish Saturday morning I had a close encounter with a fox that thought he would like to play chicken with my car... needless to say I won but not without sustaining a little battle scar.

On inspection I have lost the drivers side fog light cover and cracked the grille insert (surroundy bit) so before calling the stealers to order the parts I was wondering if anyone had any of these parts they would care to sell on.

The car is a facelift 2001 btw :)

ta in advance

<tuffty/>
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Jan 19, 2009]
    Might be better off looking at main dealers, they normally have them in stick and are about £30 if i remember correctly, I had to get one when i got my car, as it just didnt have one for some reason.

Otherwise Ebay, but you will probably only save a couple of quid, you have no comeback on it and might have to wait for auction to end/delivery etc....
  4. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition Staff Member Moderator

[Jan 19, 2009]
    The drivers side one is £17 ish + vat but my local stealer needs to order it in... got no prob getting it from them, just though I would put it out there first :)

I am in no rush so worth a punt at least

<tuffty/>
  5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Jan 19, 2009]
    LOL fair enough, thats not a bad price, im sure mine was more expensive, maybe not though!!