S3 Facelift

:yes: or the bumfluff sporting gimp in land rover who sold me the wrong turbo hose for the wifes' motor this morning

anyway, have to agree with h5djr - having had to deal with alfa romeo, bmw, land rover, mercedes etc over the course of the last few years audi come out pretty high up on actually giving a sh1t! been impressed with them so far, like all main dealers they sting you for some serious wedge and often don't have the flexibility they would like but they are salesmen with targets after all

And out of all of the dealers I would say I have found Audi to be the worst! My local Bm dealer is pretty good and I've just bought a new car from MB Brooklands and they have been fantastic. My local Benz dealers been really good so far as well.

J.

it's quite funny how they differ across the country, suppose it's not always brand related

it's quite funny how they differ across the country, suppose it's not always brand related

True, I tried Southampton, Basingstoke and Newbury and they were all pretty much the same. Although the service department at Basing was pretty good.

J.

True, I tried Southampton, Basingstoke and Newbury and they were all pretty much the same. Although the service department at Basing was pretty good.

J.

you can add Whetstone, Hatfield and Bedford into that useless pile too

Seems its quite a common thread

The only dealer I've found that *seem* to know what they're on about is DaveR's dealer, the rest - seriously - if they were on fire, I'd supply the marshmellows

Perhaps it's down to our expectations?

J.

Well of course! I expect someone working in a dealership to know a basic amount about their cars. Like that the S3 doesn't have torque steer. Solar Orange isn't a pearlescent paint. That button doesn't actually do that. You can order a car without an ashtray etc etc.

Oh and please don't drop the keys to my new car you bumbling idiot.

Pardon the bump....

I'm still looking, and noticed a 59 plate car that was still Pre-facelift :think:

Why would this be?

It was possibly sitting in a warehouse for a while before it was actually registered. Over on the briskoda.net website there is a mk1 fabia vrs on a 09 plate and they stopped making them in 2007.

Reactions: JJ10