S3 exhaust on a 3.2

M12RJX

Reaction score
Just a quick question i currently have a audi a3 3.2 on a 04 plate and im just looking at exhausts wel 2nd hand milteks the non res and i just wondered if a non res miltek of a audi s3 8p would fit onto my 3.2? Sorry if this is a stupid question just wondered ? And if it does then anyone selling one???lol

Possibly from the cat but you will have to get under the car and measure it - both cars should have same tunnel plan for the exhaust but the flange size may differ between the 2.0T and 3.2 V6

It's not a stupid question at all, Buddy. When I was splitting some bits from my S3, a guy who owned a 3.2 wanted to buy the cat back section of my Blueflame TBE, but when we met up and he got out his measuring tape, we found that it was going to be far from a straight fit. It was going to require a fair deal of cutting of both the exhaust and the bumper of the 3.2 to make it fit. The tips on the Milltek are smaller than the Blueflame I had, so it may not require your bumper to be modified, but it would need a fair bit of fabrication on the exhaust itself to make it work. When you look at the exhausts from the 3.2 and the S3 on the net, they look very similar, but when you see them side by side, it's a different matter.

The guy ended up going to his local Powerflow dealer and I believe he had them make up a custom cat back for him. Paula xx :(

Reactions: Boydie
Hi both thanks for the info! I had a feeling it wouldnt fit but good job i asked first before i bought one!lol i think il justeave exhaust standard for now till i can afford a brand new milltek thanks for the help tho much appreciated!