s3 engine light keep comen on

daves3

Reaction score
hi
have a prob with a engine light that keeps comen on its a s3 tfsi 07 reg,so i got it plug in and it said it was miss fire in cylinder 2 so i got a coil fitted, now when i hit the red line the engine light flashes and goes out after a few sconds and today engine light back on and only doin bout 70 going from 5 gear to 6 gear so dont no whats the fault is now,
has anyone on here had this prob plz let me know cheers.

im sorry but it sounds like your raping your car from your post, and it could be a completely different fault with the engine now

This is the thing i bought the car the way it is and it has a milltek back box so im not shur if its mapped or not. The car isn't abused at all just trying to see when it's happening, Iv had it with audi and its bring noting up for the flashen light, If it is valve springs wats the next step.

Last edited:
Can N E 1 unda stand that ^^

Can you please edit your posts to remove the txt type speak, it is not needed as you have use of a full qwerty keyboard. So can you edit the posts so as to make your post more readable and i am sure you will get more constructive answers, Thanks