1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 DP/sports cat group buy.

Discussion in 'Group Buy / Discount Forum' started by ben_turbo1, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben_turbo1

ben_turbo1 Member

[Jan 4, 2010]
    Hi Everyone,

I am an S3 owner and a director of an exhaust company that makes exhausts for Aston Martin/ Lamborghinis etc.

I am planning on having our factory make me up a sports down pipe and sports cat for my car, I stated this on another forum post and a number of other members expressed interest in this.

I would like to point out that I am not looking to make money out of you fellow audi owners just simply offering to make up a batch of these rather than a one off for myself.

We will be using 200cell cats that our company has fitted to cars with over 900bhp so are proven to withstand extreme usage.

The quality of these parts will be the best on the market as we have to work to extremely high standards when making exhausts for £100k+ cars.

I am not stating the name of my company for two reasons, firstly because this is not a money making exercise and secondly because although we all know S3s are great cars a lot of Supercar owners don't like to play in the same sand box as owners of £10k cars. If you have any doubts about the quality of the parts please PM me and I will give you the specifics of our company.

Ok the price works out at:

£450 inc vat and delivery to main land UK. To achieve this price we need to get an order of 5 or more sets. Delivery from when 5 orders are placed will be around 3 weeks.

Please no negative comments as I am doing this for the greater good.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 30, 2014]

3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jan 4, 2010]
    I will leave this here for a few hours as requested. It will then make its way to the group buy section where anyone interested should PM Ben direct.

Many thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.