S3 Discounts?

Chins

Reaction score
If anyone has ordered, have they managed to secure a discount? With the ability to get 8-10% of std S-Line A3's, my guess that the same should apply to the S3.

I'm looking to order one, but dont want to pay full list!!

Jonathan

Eeef said:
Agreed. All the time you've got people with deposits down, why would you want to reduce it?

Is the S3 supposed to be a limited run?

The car isnt limited as far as I'm aware. The online brokers/front for big dealers will no doubt discount it first. Might have to wait until then.

Are the S-Line and S/RS models all developed by Quattro GmBH ?

Apart from the engine upgrade, and cosmetic differences, the A3 S-Line and S3 seem pretty similar. Or, are there any suspension differences ?

More use of aluminium in the suspension componentry and it also sits 5mm lower than the S line cars.

No mention of the Haldex system being tweaked to give a different bias which is what the chassis really needs.

No discount for me when I placed my order, or should that be pre-order? You may just find a dealer wiling to offer something, but I doubt it, especially on a new model at launch.

Regards, John.

I wouldn't of thought so, and you may find that the dealers have only 2-3 allocations each.