S3 Converion questions!!!!?????

crazychris

Reaction score
hi i have jsut bought a 1.8t sport but am after changing a few things im wanting to put s3 bumpers on and will i need side skirts to make it look right also if i put 18" alloys on will it need lowering so it doesnt look like a flamin 4x4, also if it does will s3 springs lower it as i am wanting better handling but i dont want to loose the ride comfort any suggestions guys n girls

many thanks chris

skirts arent a must, ive got s3 front and rear bumpers on mine and it looks good, it wont look high with 18's it will look alright - even better with 30mm lowering springs, dont bother getting s3 springs you'll be wasting your money

o right wicked, i dont wanna ruin the car i love it so i thought a nice s3 kit leave the 1.8t badges on though, will 18s just have the same arch clearance it has now also what size tyres should i run, and how come id be wasting money will a descent set of springs do the job or do i need the full shebang

cheers dane now i can get started just need to figure how to reprogramme my central locking now using vcds

because s3 springs wont fit as its fwd anyway, just get some a3 lowering springs and you'll be sorted mate!

Cheers lads muchly appreciated I love this forum lol, need to get some parts ordered me thinks, now to just work out how to get vcds to reprogramme my central locking remote and jd lol