1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Carjacking - Be Aware!!!

Nilz Jun 24, 2008

1. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

2. Shy19s

Shy19s Oil running through my veins.

On Friday 13th as well.. Dear o dear. Wasssss gd nilzy?

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

B@STARDS! Otherside of Solihull to me, but still, take all precautions.

4. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

Mr Burgess, 43, an international sales manager for AM Castle

and he drives a S3 oh dear they can`t be doing very well lol

5. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

a plague on their families!

6. jamiekip

jamiekip Guest

That sucks!
    Glad the chap was ok after it all - it's one of the reasons I have a tracker - simply hand the keys over, call the cops and hope the feckers get caught so no one else has to endure this kind of cr@p.
    Makes me sick to the pit of my stomach!

7. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

I figured I didnt want a tracker because if someone stole it... I wouldnt want it back.

Thought about getting the clifford blackjack mind.

8. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I agree, if mine was to be stolen, then I dont think I wouldnt want it back either!!

But still, it makes me sick!!!

9. richs2891

richs2891 I cant spell !

Blackjax (as mentioned) is better idea, had it fitted to my last 4 cars, just hand the keys over / car over and run the other way. Then ring the police and get them to recover the car which will have stopped imoblised a couple of miles away with the alarm blaring etc.
    Tracker - a con in my eyes as its an insurance device purely for the benefit of the insurance company.

Richard