S3 carbon fibre parts

ron burgandy

Reaction score
I have a friend who used to work for TVR making there fibre body shells, and he also makes carbon fibre parts now. Is there any parts of an S3 people would want in carbon fibre And I'll see if he can make them

cheers

Front bumper splitter trim and rear diffuser for facelift 3dr

....and interior door card trims gear surround ,ashtray

side pillar trims , i also have a mate that wants a carbon fiber rs4 y pipe making

I think the front splitter trim and rear diffuser should be easy enough as he can just use mine as a template. I'll get a price and get back to you. Mine is a sports back can someone confirm that it's all the same size etc

Side pillar trims should be easy enough I want them too actually I'll see what says

Ok I'll ask him how much he would charge but really need to know if the sportsback one will fit a 3 door. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks

Ok I'll ask him how much he would charge but really need to know if the sportsback one will fit a 3 door. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks
If you're talking rear diffuser answer is no

As warren_s3 said rear diffuser is different on a sportback to the 3dr

I would buy a rear diffuser for a 3 door no hesitation and I would also like the interior trim carbon instead of brushed aluminium.

Hell yea I want! Front lip and rear diffuser. Mirror covers too! Just make sure he can ship to Australia please!!!!!!

Bit of a problem, as the company he works for makes carbon fibre parts for cars his boss won't let him use his workshop for making these parts. Well we will try to work something out it won't be as easy as first thought!