S3 brushed aluminium interior trim

nil538

Reaction score
Hi all just trying to find out how much the brushed aluminium trim from my 3 door 2008 Audi s3 would go from as I'm looking to sell it I've got the -
ASH TRAY
GEAR STICK SURROUND
THE FRONT DOOR INLAYS
THE REAR QUARTER PANNELS INLAYS
I think it has got a little mark on one of the rear inlays and two little marks on the gear stick surround nothing major

you open to swapping, ive got piano black in my black edition and prefer silver in my interior

New, it all very expensive, one front door inlay trim is about £90 from the dealer although you can usually get about 10% off if you are very nice to them. mjr901 in the Parts Request tab will also give you a discount.

That set looks to be in particularly poor condition! Especially the gear stick surround.

I didn't say it was in any particular condition. I just gave a link to act as a guide when pricing stuff!

It might not sell at that price. Also for cash sale you'd knock 10% off for ebay fees another bit for paypal and postage etc. So I'd expect to pick that set up for less than £70.

Something is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it.

I didn't say it was in any particular condition. I just gave a link to act as a guide when pricing stuff!

It might not sell at that price. Also for cash sale you'd knock 10% off for ebay fees another bit for paypal and postage etc. So I'd expect to pick that set up for less than £70.

Something is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it.

I never said anything about you posting the link? Merely that it was in poor condition???

My reasoning was that the OP would get more, possibly, if his was in good condition if that's what poor parts are being advertised for!

Chill.........:grinning: