S3 Brake Master Cylinder upgrade

Barks

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a master cylinder across the VAG range that has a bigger diameter than the S3 one to reduce the peddle travel on a big brake conversion??

also any one know the current diameter??

I would like to know if this can be done as im thinking of upgrading the fronts and rear with the compbrake kits (6pot at the front and 4pot rear :drool:) but theres no way the standard cylinder will take them.

not yet found the S3 item lacking..
choose more suitable piston sizes in the conversion perhaps if you get the choice

I have no probs with mine on my AP Racing 4 pots... seem to have got better since sorting out the leaking vacuum pipes too...

<tuffty/>

i got standard cylinder using the ecs porsche big brake conversion, no issues

I have just picked up some the the AP racing CP6600 of ebay, so I was just wondering when I fit them if there is to much peddle travel if there is a option for a bigger master cylinder..

It seems to be that every one is happy with the standard one so there should be no issue... thanks for the info off every one.

Does any one know the standard master cylinder size and the standard front brake caliper size just for reference???

I have just picked up some the the AP racing CP6600 of ebay, so I was just wondering when I fit them if there is to much peddle travel if there is a option for a bigger master cylinder..

It seems to be that every one is happy with the standard one so there should be no issue... thanks for the info off every one.

Does any one know the standard master cylinder size and the standard front brake caliper size just for reference???

they will be fine - sane as Tufftys
brackets available to go with these to go 323x28 or 2-piece 330x28 if you need em, drop me a line