S3 body kit

S3 EVIL

Reaction score
Hi Iv tried to search the answers but can't really find the answer I have a 2004 Audi a3 I'm currently fitting a s3 8p2 kit on it
It already has a 8p2 front bumper so bonnet has been changed

I have the front bumper which is a straight swap after trimming the panel that the bumper fits too I'm currently after some fogs or will the 8p2 standard bumper fogs fit

Rear bumper again Iv been told straight fit

And now the skirts the body shop is saying I need to get some clips that fit on the IDE and change the sills is this true and if so what are they called so I can ource myself

Thanks guys in advance all the help will be much appreciated

Hi Iv tried to search the answers but can't really find the answer I have a 2004 Audi a3 I'm currently fitting a s3 8p2 kit on it
It already has a 8p2 front bumper so bonnet has been changed

I have the front bumper which is a straight swap after trimming the panel that the bumper fits too I'm currently after some fogs or will the 8p2 standard bumper fogs fit

Rear bumper again Iv been told straight fit

And now the skirts the body shop is saying I need to get some clips that fit on the IDE and change the sills is this true and if so what are they called so I can ource myself

Thanks guys in advance all the help will be much appreciated

a quick search would bring up the answers you needed

front bumper needs the corners of the reinforcment bar to be cut, as you already know.
Standard fogs don't fit any other model/trim. the s-line and S3 fogs are the same but the grills are different. A4 fogs will also fit the S3.

but here is a thread that will help... yes its for the sportback but alot of it still applies

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/112053-s3-sportback-skirts.html

Hi the fogs what model 8p2 did they come off as from what i can gather of this site i will either need s3 or s line ones from th 8p2

iv aleady got a set of fogs from the 8p2 standard bumper

i also have the complete rear s3 bumper and skirts and the front bumper just left are the front fogs and some silver trim for front grill
then im good to go and may be some cheap my09 or my11 lights