1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. slamdunc

slamdunc New Member

My 1999 S3 is black, non metallic. Can someone let me know if there was more than one straight black paint code on the 8L? I have some corrosion at the bottom of my o/s wing and have found someone selling a wing but he doesn't have the paint code. If there was just one straight black then it is probably a safe bet the wing will be the right colour.

2. slamdunc

slamdunc New Member

3. Alex C

Alex C Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi S3

it looks like you have found the answer there

4. Dane

Dane Had an 8L S3, a B5 RS4 now I have a B8 S4

Your paint code is on a sticker in your boot underneath the boot carpet if that helps

5. Gops

Gops Badger 5 Edition VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Audi S3

If its ebony black then it's the best, anything else then consider selling and buying an ebony black :p hehe

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Whichever one it is....its slow :moa:

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Shut up you boring sod! :moa:

I've had both, Brilliant Black is the non metallic shiney finish one, Ebony is the metallic one with clearcoat on top.

8. slamdunc

slamdunc New Member

Cheers guys, going to order it