S3 Bike rack

IanP19

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good bike rack or even if one fits on an s3 (3dr).

I've seen the genuine ones on eBay pop up often but i don't know if they're any good.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I use this one, i do most of my riding on my own during the week, easy and quick to install and then I just leave it in my boot for my next ride. I hook a small bungee cord under the boot lip and round the frame to stop it sliding about or bouncing. There are indicators on the suckers that you can see through your rear view mirror so can see if it's losing suction. The piece going over the spoiler and round the handle bar stem is a fail safe so doesn't need to be tight so won't damage the spoiler. Remember to disable the auto wiper when you select reverse. I have done long journeys and been over 100mph and it hasn't shifted at all

https://www.probikekit.co.uk/cyclin...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLyU9ZDmydMCFaenUQodAX0OUw

IMG 0249
IMG 0250

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking to use it for 2 bikes.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I use 2x Thule ProRide 591 bike carriers together with a Whispbar flush bar set. Not something I like to fiddle with every day, but for those occasions when I need to put my and Mrs' bikes on, it couldn't be more sturdier. The bars are designed to be aerodynamic, so are not that noisy compared to others, so can be left on semi-permanently.