1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 Big Brakes

Grant-s3 Jan 8, 2014

1. Grant-s3

Grant-s3 Nogaro Blue

Looking to upgrade my brakes, I am running standard 18" wheels. What's the biggest size I can go for. Caliper and disc size? So I can search different companies, wilwood , Porsche etc.

2. S.

S. Save the manuals Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Manual

I have ttrs brakes with 370mm discs. Under oem 18 wheels clearance between calipers an wheel barels is 4-5 mm.

3. Grant-s3

Grant-s3 Nogaro Blue

Brilliant mate. I've message a guy on eBay with a set of TTRS discs and calipers. He's sending me a picture tomorrow next to an iPhone just to give me a size comparison. What's the most I should pay for these, mind they are used.

4. crunchie

crunchie Active Member

Can you tell me what spacers you are running please? Thanks.

5. Grant-s3

Grant-s3 Nogaro Blue

So will these need adapter or spacers to fit?? I'm just looking for least work possible. Just want a set that bolt straight on.

6. S.

S. Save the manuals Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Manual

I'm running them with 12mm spacers on facelift wheels. There is 4-6mm clearance. Look at my thread for pics. You need to move wheel weights to the center of the wheels. Look on the ebay.de for cheaper setups. That's where i got mine.